For some odd reason today, I decided to review my blog a little. It's crazy reading all of the thoughts I've had over the past three years. It was a little sad to see how down most of my recent posts have been. And (as I say all the time) it's sad to see how much my blogging has dropped off in recent years. I know not many people still read this, but that doesn't mean I should stop writing. I know it's good for me and, when it gets down to it, I do enjoy getting my thoughts and feelings out there.
So, this is my promise: I'm going to keep blogging. More than that, I'm going to try to stay as positive as possible. Not that I don't need nights of venting, but I know that's not the most enjoyable content to read. Thank you to anyone who's stuck with me this long. You are all important to me. Here's to another three years of good times and honest sharing.
No comments:
Post a Comment