Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

New Beginnings

I suppose Spring (though it definitely hasn't felt like it until just recently) always elicits feelings of freshness and change in people. I miss people. I really do. But that is a sentiment for a different time.

I have decided to start new things. I'm closer to thirty than I am to twenty now and it is high time I began acting like it. Today, I signed up for a gym in order to get back into shape where I used to be over a hundred pounds and six years ago. Tomorrow, I'm deep cleaning my apartment and getting past my fear of graduating by reapplying to IWU and registering for classes.

A large part of my challenge will be this blog. I would like to blog every day for at least the next year (internet connection providing). They may be nothing more than my thoughts on the day. They may be my thoughts on life issues. All I know is blogging forces me to be introspective and truly honest with myself: honesty is something I need a lot more of in my life.

So, thank you to anyone who still follows. I appreciate you. I only had 4 posts last year but I had around 60 page views. I even got viewed from Indonesia and Portugal. Who knows why you check up on me, but thank you for caring. I'm looking forward to this next year, even if it is just me talking to myself. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment