Search This Blog

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Spring Break

So this year I am in St. Louis for Spring Break. It's a step down from Texas, New York, and Florida, but I'm okay with that.

Here's our plans for the week:

Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday: Get back to school sometime.

It's great. We have a lot of ideas of what to do such as museums and zoos, but no official plans. This is my kind of vacation. :-)

Enjoying friends, hanging out, and doing some reading. Over half of my suit case is homework (which is sick) but it's good knowing there are no deadlines to meet. This break is going to be awesome.

On another note. I'm doing something scary involving parents. That's all I'll say for now, but prayer would be appreciated. :-) I hope everyone reading this is enjoying relaxing and serving and whatever else happens on Spring Breaks. More updates to come.... most likely.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you boys have such a great week! Enjoy freedom and spending time in each other's presence. I will pray for your parent thing.

    ReplyDelete