Search This Blog

Thursday, December 20, 2012

TBC.

I'm not very good at poetry, but I do enjoy taking the time to express my feelings in a creative way. There's just something about crafting poetry (good, bad, or cheesy) that lends perspective / eases the tension of a situation. As my smart, and much more word-savvy friend Bethany would (or rather already has said) say, "Poetry is catharsis."

While a lot of the tension is gone, I still feel a need to process, more thoroughly, what's going on in my life. So, over the next few days, that is what I intend to do. However, tonight is not the time. I found out I get Christmas Eve and Christmas day off so I've had to cover a lot of hours to make up the time I'll be losing. I like work, so it's not as bad as it could be, but it'll make for two 12 hour days in a row.

I'm off to bed, but I will be back (soon) to discuss lots of things. Lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and. . .

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to reading the lots and lots and lots and lots...

    ReplyDelete