So it's been a very long time since I last posted (63 days if you're really interested). A lot of it has been laziness, but some of it has been inability to focus. I sat down a lot of times these past two months to write a post and all that came out was a jumbled mess. Instead of posting them (I think I was embarrassed or ashamed that my blog posts weren't as witty or well organized as those of my followers...) I deleted them and went to bed. However, I've recently decided blogging is a good activity for me because it causes me to focus on events and reflect on my feelings.
All of this to say, I'm going to try and catch up with the summer in a series of posts. It may be three or four. Maybe more. We'll see. Sorry for the mess of notifications.... :-p
No comments:
Post a Comment