These past few weeks have been a little rough. Aside from dealing with my living situation, I've gotten my car stuck in a pot hole, broken my phone while getting car out of said pot hole, and been disciplined twice at work. Work is probably the most frustrating. I really like AT&T and the people that work there. I really enjoy helping people when they come into the store. All of the policies in the company are changing and it's hard for me to wrap my mind around it. Adjusting is just really hard. We recently got a new area manager and he is definitely a shark. In our first meeting with him, he said (only slightly paraphrased), "I don't care about people's budget problems. It's your job to sell them anything and everything in the store they don't already have. Let them worry about their finances." Too an extent I agree, it is our job to sell. However, I know what it's like to live paycheck to paycheck. I refuse to push something on someone they don't need and can't afford just to keep my job. I'll take integrity over employment every day of the week.
That aside, I came home from work and, having nothing to do like always, browsed on the interwebs for a while. I clicked one of those funny pictures on Facebook and just cycled through the site for about the next two hours before I finally decided to quit wasting my life. I'll leave you with some of my favorite findings.
I didn't want to waste time downloading and embedding videos so these are just the links if you feel like you wanna experience them.
Pretty cool dancing: http://www.photoblip.com/pictures/99373/dubstep-robot-guy-takes-you-higher.html
Awesome street orchestra: http://www.photoblip.com/pictures/96415/best-coin-ever-spent.html
Great Chat Roulette idea: http://www.photoblip.com/pictures/119601/speed-dating-done-right.html





No comments:
Post a Comment