Search This Blog

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Head.... Hitting.... Wall....

So, I've said I'm bad with girls and tonight re-proved that. I did something very idiotic. As one of my friends says, "You aren't an idiot. You may do stupid things, but that doesn't make you an idiot." Fine, I'm not an idiot, but I was incredibly stupid. My words and sarcasm got me in trouble again. Go figure. I've been sitting in my room hitting my head against the wall for lack of anything else to do. I have tons of homework that needs finishing but I can't focus. Time for sleep. Hopefully this gets better by the morning.

2 comments:

  1. Have you ever heard the song "My stupid mouth" by John Mayer?

    Well, don't dwell on it, K? Just improve. Dwelling helps nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, that song is nearly perfect except it's not a dating relationship. Thanks Anne.

    ReplyDelete