Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Friends

Got to go over to Kyle's today and talk. It was good. I really like him. We watched yeast activate for a while. It was lots of fun. Did you know it's super delicate, yeast that is? A difference in temperature of 20 degrees Fahrenheit is all it takes to activate yeast and kill it. Killed yeast = bad bread. But we weren't making bread. We were making Naan. Why? I don't know, but it sounded like fun.

Then we got to talk about life and school and more life. It ended with the watching of two dragons teaching Aang and Zuko how to fire-bend without using hatred. All in all, a good hang out time. Now I get to go to the store with my sister, Kelli Miller, and buy food for our event tomorrow. I'm pretty stoked. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment