So, you guys may or may not know, my eyes are usually hazel. I say usually because, on occasion, they change to a more solid color (varying between blue, green, and yellow). Each of these are associated with my mood. Blue is melancholy, green is happy, and yellow is angry. I can only recall one time that my eyes have been yellow. Generally, they are predominantly green with some blue and yellow mixed in.
With all that's been going on lately, I would expect my eyes to be pretty blue. However, as I was shaving today I took the time to stop and search my own soul (via my windows of course [a.k.a my eyes]) and, to my surprise, they were almost completely yellow. And I have no idea why. I don't think I'm angry at anyone. I've been upset with God a little lately and definitely myself, but that has never affected me this strongly before.
I think I need to take a while and evaluate how I'm really doing. Hopefully, it is just a fleeting thing. I just checked and they're returning to blue, but I really want to know where the yellow came from.
No comments:
Post a Comment