Search This Blog

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Further Theories on Sleep

If you are having trouble sleeping, I have compiled a list of reasons why*:

1. You are not feeling well.
2. You took too many naps during the day.
3. You haven't been awake long enough yet.
4. You had too much sugar or caffeine recently.
5. You have something on your mind that you need to work out.
6. God really wants to have a talk with you.

One is just an unfortunate circumstance. Try medicine; hopefully it will help. Two, three, and four are your own fault. Five and six are more serious. If this is the case, I suggest you do not ignore it. Getting up and spending time resolving the issue(s) will be well worth it in the end. :-)

On an unrelated note, I've been using a planner and it has been wonderful.

*This list is the express view of the Author of this post and does not reflect any actual scientific study. The list is merely suggestive and nowhere near exhaustive. Viewer's discretion is advised.

No comments:

Post a Comment