One downside about having so few Facebook friends is that I think I've become paranoid about the number. The other day I was on and I had one more friend than I did the previous night. There was no notification saying I had friended someone and, when I looked at the list, I didn't see anyone I didn't recognize. So, I thought nothing of it. Today, the number mysteriously dropped. I checked again and I didn't see any people missing from the previous list.
So, either I'm having imaginary friends or Facebook is making mistakes. However, we all know that the Internet (it's capitalized for a reason) and everything posted to the Internet is infallibly true. Therefore, we can assume the second proposition is false leading me to believe I'm making up friends. Yet, this leads to a contradiction because I know for a fact I'm not making anything up.
Therefore, I'm lead to the conclusion that my friends are either ghosts or ninjas. On the one hand, it would be nice to meet Bruce Willis. On the other, I don't want to be assassinated by one of my ninja friends if they get angry at me. Whoever you are mystery person, I will get to the bottom of this.
No comments:
Post a Comment